LOONA Official Fan Club "Orbit Japan" <Residents in Japan> Membership TermsArticle 1 (Purpose) LOONA official fan club "Orbit Japan" <Residents in Japan> (hereinafter referred to as "our association") is made up of members resident in Japan and aims to support LOONA's activities.
Article 2 (Operation) The "Orbit Japan" secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the "secretariat") is located in Peace Voice Entertainment Co., Ltd. I will.
Article 3 (membership agreement) 1. This membership agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") means that you have accepted the contents of this agreement at the time of applying for membership, and apply all matters relating to the use of services and application for membership.
2. This agreement applies to the members of the service provided by the secretariat (hereinafter referred to as "the service").
3. The Society may revise the Terms without notice.
Article 4 (Notification to Members) The secretariat will notify the members of the information it deems necessary at any time by displaying it on the website operated by the secretariat, by email from the secretariat, or by any other method the secretariat judges.
Article 5 (Member) 1. A member in this agreement means a person who has applied for membership in the association, has paid the annual membership fee specified in this agreement, and has lived in Japan and the secretariat has approved the membership.
2. Minors must obtain the consent of a parental authority when applying for membership of this association. The secretariat shall obtain the consent of the parent at the time of applying for membership. In addition, the parental authority shall have accepted the contents of this membership agreement at the time of application for membership.
3. The secretariat shall not approve the admission to the society if the person who applied for admission to the society is one of the following:
(1) When applying for the benefit of our society for the purpose of resale or transfer to a third party
(2) When one member makes multiple registrations (One member can obtain one membership number at this society. Also, multiple registrations with the same email address are not accepted. (It is not possible to register multiple members using false names (including the same name))
(3) When the applicant's address seems to be other than the individual's address
(4) When the use or fictitious name of the applicant is suspected
(5) When the applicant belongs to an antisocial organization and when it is reasonably determined that the applicant is a gangster or has a close relationship with them.
(6) In the past if cancellation of membership consent or withdrawal from membership was due to violation of the terms of this agreement
(7) When there is false description or erroneous content when applying for membership of our society
(8) In addition, when the secretariat judges that it is inappropriate for the secretariat to be a member of the association
The secretariat may withdraw the consent of a member who has accepted any of the preceding items, even after the member has accepted the membership.
4. The secretariat may cancel a member if the member falls under any of the following items.
(1) If you do or violate the prohibited items stipulated in these Terms
(2) When it is found that the association has been forcibly withdrawn in the past
(3) If you do not deposit the annual membership fee, etc. specified in this agreement within the deadline
(4) When the secretariat determines that the withdrawal action is appropriate
5. Members shall pay the enrollment fee, annual membership fee and fee (hereinafter referred to as "membership fee"), and the consumption tax equivalent for that amount in a lump sum for one year. Those who wish to join the membership shall proceed with the purchase procedure from the designated site using the designated method. A separate fee will be charged for the payment of membership fees.
The enrollment fee and annual membership fee of the association are as follows.
Enrollment fee 1,100 yen (tax included) / Annual membership fee 5,500 yen (tax included)
(1) Enrollment fee is for the first year only.
(2) If you continue in the next fiscal year, there will be no admission fee, and only the annual fee will be paid.
(3) If you cancel the membership once and then join again, you will need to pay the admission fee separately.
(4) A separate fee will be charged depending on the payment method even when continuing in the next year.
6. Membership fees paid once will not be refunded unless there is a reason attributable to our responsibility.
7. Members can browse the contents provided by the Society and receive benefits. In providing content to members, the Society sends information to members via the website operated by the secretariat, email, and other methods. At that time, if the member does not use the Internet environment such as a personal computer or smartphone to receive the member benefits, or if there is a problem such as delay in information transmission, we will not be liable.
8. The member's privilege, "advance ticket reception," etc., is based on lottery, and does not guarantee purchase. Depending on the venue and event content, you may not be able to purchase due to application conditions and restrictions. Members agree that advance reception of members is not necessarily applicable to all performances and events.
9. The membership period is as follows.
(1) The membership period will be valid from the date of admission (the date when our company accepts admission) to the end of the year one year later.
(2) 12 months after the continuation.
(3) Those who joined from the `` advance acceptance period '' conducted from March 2020, 3 to May 13, 2020, will be effective only from the completion of settlement in the first year, and the end of June 5 Is valid until.
10. The secretariat will notify you about the continuation by the expiration date of the membership period. Members who wish to continue their membership qualifications shall pay the annual membership fee for the next year by the prescribed method by the expiration date, and as soon as the secretariat confirms the payment, it will be valid for one year starting from the month following the expiration date. The period shall be extended. Items such as the date and time used in this agreement and the services of the Society shall be handled based on Japan time.
Article 6 (members' obligations) 1. Members are responsible for managing their own registered email address, password, or membership number given by the Society. The Secretariat shall not be liable for any damages caused to members due to inadequate management of themselves, errors in use, use by third parties, etc.
2. Members shall not assign, transfer, or change their names to a third party, such as the membership number given by the Society and their own password.
3. Members are required to accurately notify the secretariat of the information, name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, etc. necessary for applying for membership.
4. If any change is made to the information reported in the preceding paragraph, the member shall perform the change procedure on the website designated by the Society. In addition, changes in "Name (excluding surname)" and "Date of birth" are invalid for any reason, and in case of surname change, notification to the secretariat is required.
5. We do not take any responsibility even if the notification from the secretariat does not arrive as a result of the delayed notification of the member.
6. The Society will notify you on the Website, etc. when the shipment is shipped. In the case of undelivered / defective products, we will inform you of the undelivered / defective products by the deadline stated on our website. Please note that we cannot accept any response after the deadline.
Article 7 (Prohibited matters) Members shall not perform any of the following actions when using the Association.
(1) Acts that violate the contents of Article 5
(2) Reproduction, distribution, transfer, lending, or public transmission of all information (pictures/images/sounds, messages from members, texts, illustrations, etc.) obtained through the association beyond the scope of private use. To use for.
(3) Violate the property, privacy or portrait rights of the artist or a third party. Or, behave in such a way as to write on the Internet or various SNS.
(4) To slander or defame the artist or a third party. Or, behave in such a way as to write on the Internet or various SNS.
(5) Priority prior reception of tickets obtained through member benefits, tickets, goods, etc. Transfer, loan, change name.
(6) Requesting or requesting the artist or the secretariat to contact or visit the artist.
(7) Using our association to engage in activities for the profit of yourself or a third party (including preparatory purposes), religious activities including publicity of religion, and acts related to politics.
(8) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals, or that interfere with the operation of the Society (including the secretariat) (including threatening, ranting, extortion, hacking, computer viruses, etc. to the operation of the Society). thing
Article 8 (suspension of this service, etc.) 1. The secretariat may cancel or suspend this service without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances such as artist circumstances, system maintenance that is urgent, or natural disasters or power outages.
Article 9 (withdrawal) 1. If a member wishes to withdraw, he / she must notify the secretariat. However, the secretariat will not refund the once-paid annual membership fee of the withdrawn member unless there is a reason attributable to the Company even during the period. If the annual fee is not paid during the renewal period, the membership will be automatically withdrawn.
Article 10 (privacy and personal information) 1. The secretariat will strictly manage the personal information obtained at the time of admission and endeavor to protect the personal information of members. In addition, we may disclose personal information to our affiliated companies and outsourcing companies in order to carry out the purpose clearly stated to the members. (When it is judged that disclosure is necessary for outsourcing business, such as shipping business, payment settlement system company, payment settlement credit company, etc.) We will not provide it to a third party unless it is based on "Personal Information Protection Policy".
2. The personal information of members will be managed by the secretariat in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy" of the Association.
Article 11 (Operation guarantee) Our website and contents may not be viewable on some terminals. For a list of compatible modelsClick here for detailsYou can check on
Article 12 (Dissolution of the Society) 1. If the secretariat determines that it will be difficult to continue the management of the Society due to the activity status of the artist and other circumstances, the Secretariat shall dissolve the Society.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the secretariat will not refund the membership fees already paid to the member.
Article 13 Article (damages compensation) 1. Members are responsible for compensation for damages suffered by the Secretariat if they damage the Secretariat at their own risk when using the Association.
In addition, if a member receives a claim or liability for damages from another member or a third party, it shall be resolved at its own risk, and the Society shall not be liable.
Article 14 (Disclaimer) 1. Unless the secretariat knowingly or due to gross negligence, the member shall not be liable for any damage caused by using the society. However, even if there is a reason attributable to the secretariat and the secretariat is liable for damages, the secretariat will be responsible for damages due to the annual membership fee paid by the member in the contract year in which the reason occurred. The maximum is the total amount.
2. The right will expire for any reason if the member does not apply within the deadline after the notification of the information that the application has a deadline.
3. The Society is not responsible for any inadequate procedures or accidents by the post office or financial institutions.
Article 15 (Guarantee) 1. The secretariat will not be responsible for any service provided by the Society, including that it is suitable for a specific purpose, that it is not infected with a virus, that the posted information is accurate, that it is true, etc. We do not guarantee. We do not take any responsibility.
2. The Secretariat will provide what we consider to be moral and ethical in light of the Japanese customs, culture, customs and religious views. The Secretariat does not guarantee that the contents of this service will meet the moral, ethical and religious views of the country / region where the member resides. (Overseas only)
Article 16 (Changes to these Terms and Services) 1. The secretariat may change this agreement. In this case, the member agrees to the application of these Terms after the change.
Examples of changes are as follows, but are not limited to these.
・ Contents of this agreement
・ Addition, abolition or postponement of services
・ Price change
・ Activities and other matters
2. The secretariat shall notify the members after the fact by the method specified in Article XNUMX when changing the preceding paragraph. However, in the case of giving a serious disadvantage to the member, it shall be notified in advance with a reasonable period.
Article 17 (Resolving Disputes) 1. If there is no stipulation in this agreement and there is a dispute between our society and members due to interpretation etc., we shall discuss and resolve in good faith.
2. Interpretation of this agreement and usage of services by the Society shall be in accordance with Japanese law.
3. If the issue cannot be resolved through consultation, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court will be the exclusive court of first instance.
Regulatory contact information LOONA Official Fan Club "Orbit Japan"
Depending on the content of your inquiry, we may not be able to respond individually.
Open: Weekdays [Monday to Friday, excluding holidays] 12:00 to 18:00
Supplementary provision (revision) This agreement shall be revised from May 2020, 5.
LOONA Official Fan Club "Orbit Japan" Membership AgreementArticle 1 (Purpose) LOONA's Official Fan Club "Orbit Japan" (Residents outside Japan) (hereinafter referred to as the "Fan Club") consists of members who reside outside Japan, and its purpose is to support LOONA's activities.
Article 2 (Operation) The secretariat of "Orbit Japan" (hereinafter referred to as the "Secretariat") is established within Peacevoice Entertainment, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") on the 5th floor of the Resona Kudan Building, 1-5-6 Kudan-Minami, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Article 3 (Membership Agreement) 1. This Membership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") shall apply entirely to the use of services and applications for Fan Club membership, and once an applicant has applied for the Fan Club Membership, it shall be deemed that he / she has accepted the Agreement.
2. The Agreement shall apply to Membership Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") provided by the Secretariat to Members.
3. The Fan Club reserves the right to revise the Agreement without advance notice.
Article 4 (Notice to Members) The Secretariat shall notify the Members of information that it judge to be necessary at any time by displaying it on the website operated by the Secretariat, sending e-mails from the Secretariat, or any other method that the Secretariat judge to be necessary.
Article 5 (Members) 1. The term "Member" as used in the Agreement refers to a person who has applied for Fan Club membership, paid the annual membership fee as prescribed in the Agreement, and has been approved by the Secretariat.
2. Minors must obtain the consent of a person with parental authority when applying for Fan Club membership.The Secretariat shall deem that he / she has obtained the consent of a parent or guardian at the time of application for membership.The Secretariat shall assume that the parent or guardian has accepted the content of the Agreement at the time of application for Fan Club membership.
3. The Secretariat shall not accept Fan Club membership if any of the following conditions apply to the person who applied for Fan Club membership:
(1) When an application was made for the purpose of reselling or transferring the benefits of the Fan Club to a third party;
(2) When one Member makes multiple registrations.The Fan Club shall allow each Member to acquire one Membership Number. Further, one e-mail address shall not be shared with any other person. Making multiple registrations using different names or false names (including the same name) shall be prohibited .;
(3) When an applicant's residential address appears to be different from a personal address;
(4) When use or existence of a fictitious name of an applicant is suspected;
(5) When an applicant belongs to an antisocial organization or is reasonably judged to be a member of a violent crime syndicate or to have a close relationship with such a syndicate;
(6) When a person was revoked or expelled from the Fan Club in the past due to violation of the terms and conditions of the Agreement and the like;
(7) When there is a false statement or error in the application for Fan Club Membership;
(8) When the Secretariat deems it inappropriate for a person to become a Member of the Fan Club.
Even after accepting a membership in the Fan Club, the Secretariat shall reserve the right to retract such membership if it is found that a Member who has been accepted falls into any of the items mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
4. The Secretariat shall reserve the right to terminate a member's membership in the event that any of the following items apply:
(1) When a Member commits or violates any of the prohibitions set forth in the Agreement;
(2) When it is found that a Member has been forcibly withdrawn from the Fan Club in the past;
(3) When the annual membership fee, etc. stipulated in the Agreement has not been paid by the due date;
(4) When the Secretariat determines that it is appropriate to withdraw a Member from Fan Club membership.
5. The Member shall pay the admission fee, annual membership fee, and handling charges (hereinafter referred to as the "Membership Fees, etc.") and the consumption tax on such fees for one year in a lump sum. Those who wish to join shall proceed with the purchase procedure through the designated website using the designated method (handling charges shall be charged in addition to the payment of Membership Fees, etc.). The annual membership fee is converted from Japanese Yen into a foreign currency. rate shall be calculated at the time of settlement.
The admission fee and annual membership fee for the Fan Club shall be as follows:
No admission fee. Annual membership fee: 2,500 yen (including tax)
(1) There is no admission fee.
(2) For Members continuing their Membership, the amount paid for the following year shall also be the same.
(3) If a Member wishes to renew their Membership after withdrawing, an admission fee shall be required separately.
(4) Even for Members continuing their Membership, handling charges may be necessary depending on the payment method.
(5) Payment methods shall be limited to PayPal.
6. The Membership Fees, etc., once paid, shall not be refunded unless there is a reason related to the Company.
7. Members are entitled to view the contents of the Fan Club's website and receive benefits.In providing content to Members, the Fan Club shall transmit information to Members via the website operated by the Secretariat, e-mail, and / or other methods. The Fan Club shall not be liable for any problems that may occur due to Members not using a computer or smart phone to access the Internet, such as inability to receive Member benefits or any delays caused in the transmission of information.
8. "Advance Ticket Registration," which is a privilege for Members, is by lottery and purchase is not guaranteed.Depending on the venue and event, it may not be possible to purchase due to application requirements and restrictions.The Member agrees that advance registration does not necessarily apply to all performances and events.
9. The Membership Period shall be as follows:
(1) The Membership Period shall be valid until the end of the same month of the following year from the date of admission (the date on which the Company consents to admission);
(2) The Membership shall be 12 months from the second year onwards;
(3) The Membership of Members who have enrolled between the 13th of March, 2020 from which the “Advance Registration Period” started and the 31th of May, 2020, shall be effective from the date of completion of payment for the first year until the end of June 2021.
10. The Secretariat shall notify Members about continuation of Membership before the expiration date. Members wishing to continue their Membership shall pay the annual membership fee for the following year in the prescribed manner before the expiration date, and as soon as the Secretariat confirms the payment , the validity period shall be extended for one year from the month following the expiration date.The Agreement and other similar matters, such as dates and times used for the Services of the Fan Club, shall be indicated using Japan Standard Time (JST).
Article 6 (Obligation of Members, etc.) 1. Members shall be responsible for managing their registered e-mail address, password, or membership number provided by the Fan Club.The Secretariat shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to Members due to inadequate management, errors in use, or use by third parties.
2. Members shall not assign or transfer to any third party, or change the name of their Member, including Membership Number and Password given by the Fan Club.
3. Members shall accurately report to the Secretariat information required to apply for Membership, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information.
4. If there is any change in the information submitted in the previous section, a Member shall change it on the website designated by the Fan Club.Please note that any change of name (other than the family name) or date of birth is invalid regardless of the reason, and if the family name is changed, the Member shall notify the Secretariat of such change.
5. The Secretariat shall not be held responsible for any absence of notice from the Secretariat as a result of the Member's delay in reporting.
Article 7 (Prohibited Items) Members shall not do any of the following when using the Fan Club:
(1) Engage in acts in violation of Article 5;
(2) Use any information (images, sounds, messages from members, texts, last words, etc.) obtained through the Fan Club for reproduction, distribution, transfer, loan, or public transmission beyond the scope of private use;
(3) Violate the property, privacy, or portrait rights of artists or any third party; or engage in any act that is likely to result in such behavior, such as posting on the Internet, or social media, etc .;
(4) Slander or defame artists or any third party; or engage in any activity that is likely to result in such behavior, such as posting on the Internet, social media, etc .;
(5) Transfer or lend to a third party, including changing the name, such as reselling to a third party through an Internet auction, the right to receive a priority advance ticket registration, tickets, goods, or any other rights obtained based on qualification as a Member obtained through Membership privileges;
(6) Request or offer to contact or meet with artists by directly contacting them or the Secretariat;
(7) Use the Fan Club to engage in activities for profit for oneself or a third party (including preparatory activities), religious acts including religious propaganda, or political acts;
(8) Engage in acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals, or that obstruct the operation (including threats, abuse, coercion, hacking, computer viruses, etc.) of the Fan Club (including the Secretariat).
Article 8 (Suspension of Services, etc.) 1. The Secretariat reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Services without advance notice in the event of unforeseeable circumstances such as artists' circumstances, urgent system maintenance, natural disasters, power outages, etc.
Article 9 (Withdrawal of Membership, etc.) 1.If a Member wishes to withdraw from Membership, he / she shall notify the Secretariat.However, the Secretariat shall not refund the annual membership fee once it is paid by a Member who has withdrawn, even if it is within the Membership period, unless there is a reason derived to the Company.Membership shall be automatically withdrawn if the annual membership fee has not been paid during the renewal period.
Article 10 (Privacy and Personal Information) 1.The Secretariat shall manage personal information obtained through Membership in a strict and confidential manner to protect the personal information of Members.The Secretariat may disclose personal information to its affiliated companies and outsourcing companies in order to carry out purposes clearly stated to Members (when It is deemed necessary to disclose the information to shipping companies, payment system companies, credit card companies, etc.). The Secretariat shall not provide the information to any third party without the Member's consent, except to its affiliated companies and outsourcing companies and in according with the "Personal Information Protection Policy."
2. The Secretariat shall manage Members' personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy of the Fan Club.
Article 11 (Operation Guarantee) Please note that some website and Fan Club content may not be viewable on some devices.For a list of compatible models, please click here.
Article 12 (Dissolution of the Fan Club) 1. The Secretariat shall dissolve the Fan Club if it judges that it would be difficult to continue the operation of the Fan Club due to artists' activities or other circumstances.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Secretariat shall not refund paid Membership Fees, etc. to Members.
Article 13 (Compensation for Damages) 1. Members shall be responsible at their own risk for compensation for any damage caused to the Secretariat in using the Fan Club.
2. In addition, if a Member receives a claim or liability for damage from another Member or a third party, he / she shall settle the matter on his / her own responsibility, and the Fan Club shall not be responsible for any such claims.
Article 14 (Immunity) 1. In no case shall the Secretariat be held responsible for any damages incurred while using the Fan Club, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Secretariat.Even if the Secretariat is liable for damages for reasons related to the Secretariat, the Secretariat's liability for damages towards Members shall be limited to the total amount of the annual membership fee paid by the Members in the contract year in which the event occurred.
2.If a Member does not apply for Services within the expiry date after the Fan Club notifies him / her of the information that has application expiry dates for any reason, the rights shall expire.
3. The Fan Club shall not be held responsible for any insufficiencies or accidents arising from procedures taken by post offices or financial institutions.
Article 15 (Warranty) 1. The Secretariat shall not guarantee that Services provided by the Fan Club are suitable for any particular purpose, are not infected with viruses, and that information provided is accurate or true.The Secretariat shall not be held responsible for any such circumstances.
2. The Secretariat shall provide Services that the Company judges to be moral and ethical in light of Japanese customs, culture, customs, and religious views.The Secretariat shall not guarantee that the contents of the Services conform to the moral, ethical, or religious beliefs of the country or region in which Members reside.
Article 16 (Change of the Agreement and Service Content) 1.The Secretariat shall reserve rights to change the Agreement.In this case, it shall be assumed that Members have agreed to the application of the Agreement after such changes.
Such changes shall include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
・ Contents of the Agreement;
・ Additions, deletions, or postponements of the Services;
・ Changes in prices;
・ Activities and other items.
2. In the event of such changes mentioned in the preceding paragraph, the Secretariat shall notify the Members of such changes by the method specified in Article 4 after making such changes.However, in cases where those changes may incur serious disadvantages to the Members, a reasonable period of notice shall be given in advance.
Article 17 (Resolution of Disputes) 1. In the event that a dispute arises between the Fan Club and a Member due to interpretation of any point unspecified in the Agreement, etc., both parties shall discuss and resolve in good faith.
2. Interpretation of the Agreement and the use of the Services of the Fan Club shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
3. In the event that a resolution cannot be reached through consultation, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
Contact information for regulations: LOONA Official Fan Club "Orbit Japan"
Individual responses may not be possible depending on the content of inquiry.
Weekdays [Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays] 12:00-18:00
Supplementary provisions (revision) The Agreement shall be revised and made effective on the 24th of May, 2020.